The Mission

I've been so touched by the people of the Philippines -- I will be traveling to the Philippines many times over the next several years, helping with special needs children, helping Christian schools with curriculum and staff development, and even getting some new schools started. Along the way I will be helping local churches by providing school supplies for the children, as well as Bibles and other needs of the church. Join me as I help spread the Good News of Jesus Christ while helping to educate many of the "throw-away" kids of Bohol and the Central Visayan islands of the Philippines.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mission To The Philippines Blog Goes Viral!!!

Yes, my "Mission To The Philippines" blog has gone viral . . . well, not really.  But I did have my 100th "hit" yesterday, so that was kind of nice.  No, my blog hasn't had on overwhelming impact on the world.  Maybe if I had some funny video of a dog wearing a collar-of-shame trying to play catch with a balloon or something . . . but I don't.  I don't even own a video camera.

I really don't have much else to add until I actually arrive in the Philippines . . . I'll be leaving this Sunday .  I've found some other part-time work to keep me busy until I leave, and it will also provide me with more work when I return.  It's not the most exciting work, but it will help pay some bills until something better comes along.  It is probably a good thing too, as I really haven't been doing much physical stuff for a long time, other then my hour-a-day on the treadmill.

If something exciting happens I will add a comment -- but until then . . . Pag-ayo-ayo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment