The Mission

I've been so touched by the people of the Philippines -- I will be traveling to the Philippines many times over the next several years, helping with special needs children, helping Christian schools with curriculum and staff development, and even getting some new schools started. Along the way I will be helping local churches by providing school supplies for the children, as well as Bibles and other needs of the church. Join me as I help spread the Good News of Jesus Christ while helping to educate many of the "throw-away" kids of Bohol and the Central Visayan islands of the Philippines.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Just a Note From San Francisco

Sitting in San Francisco, watching as the fog swirls around in the jet wash at the airport.  First leg of the journey was completely uneventful, except for the overpriced breakfast burrito.  Oh well, it's part of the travel game.  Will leave in about 70 minutes for Hawaii/Guam.  Not sure if I will have any time to comment from either of those locations.  Probably my next note will be from Manila.

Just thinking how much of a contrast it is here compared to what is happening on the east coast right now, with all of the rain and wind.  My thoughts are with all who are struggling with the effects of the storm.

Anyway - I'll send a few pics from manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment