The Mission

I've been so touched by the people of the Philippines -- I will be traveling to the Philippines many times over the next several years, helping with special needs children, helping Christian schools with curriculum and staff development, and even getting some new schools started. Along the way I will be helping local churches by providing school supplies for the children, as well as Bibles and other needs of the church. Join me as I help spread the Good News of Jesus Christ while helping to educate many of the "throw-away" kids of Bohol and the Central Visayan islands of the Philippines.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Website Is Up!

This WILL be just a short note:

It needs a  lot of work, but my website for Educate: Bohol is up and running.  Some of the pages are still blank, but there aren't any broken links and my SSL seems to be working.

Visit me at http://www.EducateBohol.org .

And while I was typing that little paragraph, I was contacted by another VBS group possibly interested in supporting Educate: Bohol !!!  God is soooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment