The Mission

I've been so touched by the people of the Philippines -- I will be traveling to the Philippines many times over the next several years, helping with special needs children, helping Christian schools with curriculum and staff development, and even getting some new schools started. Along the way I will be helping local churches by providing school supplies for the children, as well as Bibles and other needs of the church. Join me as I help spread the Good News of Jesus Christ while helping to educate many of the "throw-away" kids of Bohol and the Central Visayan islands of the Philippines.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Don't Stop Now!

I confess . . . I'm a "numbers" guy.  I can look at  numbers and find significance in their order and the manipulation of data.  So when I see my blog numbers plummet the moment I return to the US, I begin to panic.  Please, don't stop reading my blog just because I'm back in the States.  I have many more stories to tell, and I will be planning my next visit to the Philippines and will like you to plan along with me.  Even if you don't think you will ever take that trip across the ocean with me in person, please be willing to plan and travel with me in spirit.  I have said this before, and it holds true for the future  . . . I can't do this alone.  It takes many people to get me there, to sustain me while I'm in country, to watch over my family while I'm gone, and to encourage me when I return.

I have many more stories to tell -- don't stop reading now!
So anyway -- this is just a short plea to everyone out there who has read my blog in the past, please continue to visit each day to see what new story I have to add.  Among my plans for the future include a series of lessons on how to prepare for a short-term mission project, how to become a new breed of missionary, why it is important that people support missionary efforts and various ways to provide support.

No comments:

Post a Comment